Pre & Post Care Advice for Best Results
- Drink at least 2 liters of water for the 48 hours before your treatment and another 2 liters per day following your treatment (soft drink, soda, juice or tea are not water).
- Refrain from ANY alcohol consumption for 2 – 3 days before and 2-3 days following your treatments. Alcohol can prevent your liver from working to remove fats as it will make alcohol metabolism its priority before fat removal and could hinder your results.
- Refrain from caffeine for 3-4 days prior to your treatment and for 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid eating 2 hours prior and 1 hour after your treatment, but do not fast! Fasting will cause your body to go into starvation mode and make the fat more resilient. Also, do not eat a heavy meal that day.
- Refrain from aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory products for 2 days prior and after your treatment.
- Use dry skin brushing daily to stimulate lymph movement (your esthetician will show you how to do this).
- Do not have a hot shower (warm is alright), spa or sauna straight after treatment.
- Diet: Follow a low carb, low starch, low sugar diet for best results.
- Exercise: Do brisk exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement.
- It is recommended to wear a waist trainer or waist binder at least 2hrs per day after treatment.
- All treatments recommended to purchase black wrap and hot gel for maximum results.
*Disclaimer: Results will vary from person to person and are based on factors such as age, lifestyle habits and medical history.